Welcome to PA Housing Inspection Services, Inc.
Many people believe that buying a home is the single most important investment they will ever make. Yet many do so without the full knowledge of what they are buying. That’s why a professional home inspection, conducted by a specially trained and completely objective inspector is an equally important investment. A technical analysis of your future home can give you advice for preventive maintenance and suggest methods of repair. By being an informed home buyer, you will reduce the risks of home ownership and increase your peace of mind.
Housing Inspection Services, Inc. is committed to being a leader in the industry. Below are just a few of the many things Housing Inspection Services, Inc. can offer you:
- Our inspector has been carefully trained with hands-on techniques by experienced inspectors. We are a local organization that cares about Western Pennsylvania, not a nationwide franchise.
- Over 25 years in the Pittsburgh home inspection business! Housing Inspection Services, Inc., was founded in 1983 by John Vaccarello who has served as president of the Pittsburgh Chapter of PRO A.S.H.I., and was active in the establishment of the chapter. Housing Inspection Services, Inc. is committed to setting the standards and quality of the housing inspection industry. John also has approved West Penn Multi-List lock box access.
- Member of the following organizations A.S.H.I., PRO A.S.H.I., PHIC and DEP
- We are here to serve all of your inspection needs, from interior & exterior residential inspections, radon testing, and insect inspections, to commercial building and insurance investigative inspections. Pre inspection services for home sellers.
- Each report we provide is unique and includes factual documentation in narrative form specific to the property, not boilerplate comments or check-off lists. Included in our reports are detailed photographs of components and conditions that may require attention as we climb on roofs, into attics and crawl spaces and remove furnace panels and electric panel covers. Our reports are typically emailed to the client the following business day.
- Each home inspection includes a free 25 page home maintenance guide.
Find out more about the inspection services we offer here.